CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 20 September 2014

Dear Sky...

Dear Sky. I would just like to point out that your service is a little bit ever so crap! I have had your services since last December and have had nothing but problems.

We had speeds on the internet worse than dial up circa 1999. The guy who came to set it up said we did not need the filter thingymejigs....yet apparently we did as this was part of the problem of the crappy internet speed. We had issues on the day of installation with the phone line going active. We had a bloody awful phone line, scratchy and sounded like something from 1975! 

We have never been able to purchase on demand films to watch from sky store because the set top box is not linked to the phone line, that phone line out the back of the box was dangling. I had a very frustrating call to a foreign call centre where by i just physically could not understand what he was saying but the odd word I did I gathered that this wire should have been plugged into a phone line on installation, he could not help me and put the phone down. 

On placing the set top box on the floor in the middle of the living room, and stretching the wire across the living to the other side I could plug it into a phone line to add the pin to be able to purchase a film but then of course the internet went down and stopped so I then had to sort that out and the film downloaded so slowly it was not done till the next day. Yesterday our phone line went down...dead,

I can't call you and can't seem to access someone to talk to online as you are so busy! Tonight we decided we wanted to watch bad neighbours but alas on fixing the cable across the living room it still does not work because the phone line is not working....(we did wonder if it was our phone but this proves it is the line). The internet of course stopped working again.

We have had nearly 10 months of this, the service is crap crap crap. Oh and let alone the issues of the shall i work shall i not work 2nd box in the other room...I am tired and I am stressed, I shouldn't have to be as quite frankly our lives are bloody stressful enough with problems and issues I shan't bore you with on here. I want to know how much it will cost me to now get out of this bloody disgusting service so I can go back to Virgin and have some decent service without stress and hassle....it would be lovely and we would really appreciate it if you would waiver the rest of the contract fees but failing that please let me know asap so I can get on with ending this nightmare...with thanks...seriously pissed off of surrey :(
1

No comments:

Post a Comment