CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 27 January 2013

Donny and Marie

Well I have to blog about the shows....what more can be said, totally fantastic!

My little girl Jennifer was totally made up that Marie spoke to her and asked her old she was at the Cardiff show, she joked with her about not knowing who she was and told her she was Cher lol...oh she knows who you all are lol.

Marie pointing out at Jennifer.

Jennifer was obviously feeling braver than the last time she met Marie at a VIP in Las Vegas 4 years ago. She was so upset last time she cried afterwards that she got shy as she was so excited to meet them...she still gets upset she didn't talk to them and would love another VIP to meet them...she would chat chat chat now lol. Maybe we will get to Vegas again whilst they still have their residency there, we missed them this December just gone when we went to get married as they were off doing their Christmas shows.

Jennie meeting D&M in Vegas on my birthday 9th October 2008.



Marie even offered Jennie to try her shoes on..she should have, they were lovely leopard print ones :)

I have slowly broken down half the family to love D&M, Jennie loves them, Roger loves them and wants to go to more and more shows (we would but can't due to our up coming honeymoon). I made a promise to Jules when he was born and was fighting for his life in the incubator that if he carried on getting better I would not sing him Donny songs (I sung carpenters insteads) but I never said anything about Marie songs :), he is 2.5 yrs old and I have just about kept to my word but I can't wait to take him to his first show. I bet he would love it but need to wait longer than with Jennie who was 3 and loved it, Jules needs longer due to his sensory issues let alone mobility issues and I don't know how his hearing aids would cope...guess we would take them out.

I am not sure where Donny and Marie get their energy but I need some...Marie has bought up 8 children and can do all that and look that good. I have had 5 and am in the knackers yard lol

Just have to take Natalie with me to Vegas again and try and get her to meet the choreographer that Marie introduces...he is gorgeous and the same age as my Natalie and looks like a very lovely young man lol.

and if Marie you happen to read this when I tweet this to you..here she is please show him her photo, she needs a lovely man to adore her xx







No comments:

Post a Comment